Switched from TIFF to RAW and now.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
My frikkin computer keeps telling me there are no pics in the camera! Help please! What do I need to change here?

Wildcard:
My frikkin computer keeps telling me there are no pics in the camera! Help please! What do I need to change here?

How are you trying to view the files?? Are you transferring over a USB cord? Trying to view the camera as a separate drive? Also, what photo software are you using?

6.0 PS, transfering through USB, just like I have always done. The photo wizard dosent seem to see the pics on the camera.

Wildcard:
6.0 PS, transfering through USB, just like I have always done. The photo wizard dosent seem to see the pics on the camera.

O,k, try this. Go to "My Computer" and see if your camera is being recognized as a drive. If it is, double click and see if you see any files. Standing by.

SwimsWithSharks:
O,k, try this. Go to "My Computer" and see if your camera is being recognized as a drive. If it is, double click and see if you see any files. Standing by.
It does come up with an Oly folder but it wont alow me to open it. :06:

Wildcard:
It does come up with an Oly folder but it wont alow me to open it. :06:
O.K., let's try this. PS 6.0 supports RAW, correct? If so, do you have something like "File Browser" in PS 6? What I am thinking is, why not try accessing the files in the camera via PS 6?

I should have asked before, what operating system for the computer?

XP, I'll try the PS 6.0

The camera and computer were trying to do something but nothing happened. Can I change the wizzard to read RAW?

Wildcard:
XP, I'll try the PS 6.0

I am going to ask a dumb question....it reminds me of the time a Dell service rep asked me if my computer was plugged in and she explained to me that it happens...

Does your camera show that there are files on the card (i.e. is there reduced capacity on the card?)?

Wildcard:
The camera and computer were trying to do something but nothing happened. Can I change the wizzard to read RAW?

To be honest with you, I never use the Wizard....it seems to be more of a hassle to me. I always treat the camera like an external drive. The inability to open it from My Computer has me a little stumped. I am trying to think of other options. Do you have a card reader?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom