Tagalog.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Armand:
Bahala from "Bathala". In Philippine mythology , the Supreme God of the ancient.
So when so say Bahala na. It means leaving it up to God.
Inshallah...

minervamar:
Bahala Ka Subo Hay Mo

bahala ka sa Buhay mo

buhay : life
buhay mo : your life

bahala ka sa buhay mo : your life is your responsibility , but it's meaning is more like "i don't care what you do with your life, sort of but i really want to change it the way i see fit for you"

paolov:
bahala ka sa Buhay mo

buhay : life
buhay mo : your life

bahala ka sa buhay mo : your life is your responsibility , but it's meaning is more like "i don't care what you do with your life, sort of but i really want to change it the way i see fit for you"
psst...bahala ka na tapusin mo na itong usapan na ito.

Spoon:
illongo

buang kamo tanan. inom nalang kita karon:)

They may all be crazy but I'm not....well Ok sometimes. Where do you want to drink later? hey, I don't drink....And there's no San Mig here in Belize....Di'in ka subong?

Hank49:
They may all be crazy but I'm not....well Ok sometimes. Where do you want to drink later? hey, I don't drink....And there's no San Mig here in Belize....Di'in ka subong?

hahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom