taking the physics exam tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hows that line go, "I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue".

If there are any religious DM candidates out there, pray for me. I'll be lucky if I remember this stuff long enough to get to the LDS classroom.

I'm one of those people who needs pencil and paper to figure out anything harder than 5x5=, I'm so nervous I'll probably draw a complete blank at game time......

I was doing so well until this.....

I did my physics test a few days ago. It was not as hard as I had suspected. You do need to know a few of the formula's to do some calculations, but otherwise as long as you read the chapter in the encyclopedia you should be fine!!! best o luck!

I found the physics exam to be the easiest. It was the standards exam that was really tricky; memorizing all the ratios for various programs...

good luck.

Ok. I'm a :dork2:, I over reacted "The Mushroom King" was right on, only something like 6 questions needed to use formulas. The rest were multiple choice. I only missed 3 and those were because I didn't add 1 ATM for ATA, so for example I divided by 1.3 instead of 2.3. Some how managed to pull an 85 on that one. I feel like I just lifted a 500 pound weight off my shoulder. I was studying for a week absolutely stressing the hell out of myself. Talk about overkill.:shakehead:

The really cool news is that I challenged the Physiology exam and got an 85 on that as well, so I'm done with that one too. All those years as an EMT with NYC EMS finally were good for something.

Whew...Ok, were's that bottle of Port wine, Time to relax.:D

Congratulations! Those two exams are the ones that I worried about. The funny thing is that I studied more on those topics and did pretty well on them. I did all 8(?) exams in 3 hours. Did pretty well on 7 of them, but missed one too many on the, (would you believe) Deco Theory/RDP. On my retake I got 100%.

Congrats, Narcosis! And welcome home, Mark!

Ian

Congrats!
I have taken those dang tests so many times and I still get nervous when I take them.
As I always say, if you study, are prepared and ready, they are easy tests.

Scooter

Back
Top Bottom