Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i have to go down there sometime between now and the 20th. I saw another trip on the 19th and 20th. Ill have to wait for monday to talk to work, but im interested, just need to hammer out a schedule. might go for both.

How about another "newbie"? I've done 2 dives off Venice Beach. I'd probably be interested in the Sept 9/12 one. Any info on the hotel rates? Thanks,
Bill

RJ/FF, as BT said, you are welcome.

Hey MD .... are you posting in the correct thread? The upcoming one (for dive reservations) is the other thread .... 08/19 - 08/20. Pretty sure no one is reserving anything on this one yet.

Bruce

Hey MD .... are you posting in the correct thread? The upcoming one (for dive reservations) is the other thread .... 08/19 - 08/20. Pretty sure no one is reserving anything on this one yet.

Bruce

No. :blush:

Still need to get my name down for the dives though.

Tracy,
I just signed up the two of us for the trip on the 20th

well i have to go down there sometime between now and the 20th. I saw another trip on the 19th and 20th. Ill have to wait for monday to talk to work, but im interested, just need to hammer out a schedule. might go for both.

So I fuzzed out for a min, and thought 9/12 and 9/13 was this month. Go figure. So no go for me on this one, Ill be in Pheonix working.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom