TDI dive training in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I will have at least a week in Thailand in January 2005 and am looking for a location to take TDI advanced nitrox/deco procedures.

Have done diving/training in Pattaya, so this time I am looking to go to either Koh Tao, Phuket or another more well-known dive location.

If you have any specific information about an operator that you trust for technical training, please post the tip...

Many thanks...

JAG

Ive been told that Buddha View (Koh Tao) now do tech courses, and that they have Mark Elyat teaching there. If that's the case I think they're worth a look as both BV and Mark have an excellent reputation.

Greg

Hallo jagfish,
Sure hope you are going to do your course in jan. 2005 otherwise i feel pretty stupid answering your question , but as i understand the conditions near Koh tao in january are a not as nice as in Phuket. I would try to find a location in Phuket.
I will be in Phuket in december/january 2005 so maybe will see you there.
Frank

frank707:
Hallo jagfish,
Sure hope you are going to do your course in jan. 2005 otherwise i feel pretty stupid answering your question , but as i understand the conditions near Koh tao in january are a not as nice as in Phuket. I would try to find a location in Phuket.
I will be in Phuket in december/january 2005 so maybe will see you there.
Frank

Hi Frank
Thanks for catching that typo. I also appreciate the tip about conditions in Phuket being preferable to Koh Tao that time of year. Maybe I'll see you there!

JAG

DORSETBOY:
Just checked their website and this is the case...

www.buddhaview-diving.com

Sorry dont know how to do a link properly but have a look under their tech area.

Thanks for that DB
I see that a few places in Thailand are claiming that instuctor for thiers, including a place over in Phuket. I guess he gets around...

JAG

Dorsetboy, exactly where in Koh Tao are you going to find a divesite that would warrant a deco dive?

I guess you could find 40 m half way between SW pin and Hin Daeng, It would be an interesting dive too........ If you were interested in MUD..... :eyebrow: lol

Jagfish, try looking up Ben Reymanants in SSS Phuket, if he isnt teaching, he can probably let you know who is and where.

l.

jagfish:
Thanks for that DB
I see that a few places in Thailand are claiming that instuctor for thiers, including a place over in Phuket. I guess he gets around...

JAG
scuba cat maybe, it was them he did THE dive with

http://www.scubacat.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom