Techni-Flex by USIA is coming soon!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpm88yb:
They are all primarily black. Mine has Navy blue inserts. What kind of pics do you guys want (suit actually on me, close ups, etc.)?

Photo's per Perrone's specs, and a photo of the PRICE TAG! :D

I *may* upgrade my drysuit one day, but unfortunately price is a factor. I would not buy one site unseen. If I DO see one and LOVE it, I would at least have an idea of how many pennys I'd have to save.

USIA:
I know. I actually broke my camera and haven't been able to take any good pictures. My graphics staff is making up a flyer to send out. When they put it in a Jpeg, I'll link it. The funny thing is that we have had absolutely no literature on the suit and we took it to Divers Fair in Seattle in July. We sold an incredible 29 Techniflex suits in the three days. With apologies to my friends at DUI, Northern Diver, Viking and Apollo, we out sold every other suit at the sale, which is the largest sale on the West Coast!!!. I have to admit, it's a sharp looking suit.:D

Not quite true brother. Apollo sold 36+suits.

USIA:
My buddy Rusty Berry owns Scuba Schools of America in California. He posted some pic's in his recent news letter of some of his students and customers in there Techniflex's. www.e-interchange.com/review.cfm?ORID=15718&REFID=19548

Here is a few more on SSA's website. Gotta love those patterns!!! www.scubaschoolsofamerica.com/Photos.cfm? They actually order custom made BC's with the same patterns. Their a fun group to go diving with.
Hi Jerry
The first link seems problematic...

USIA:
It seems to be working for me.
Dang...just tried again...this is what I got...

Error Diagnostic Information

Error attempting to get the client (Client ID = '441559').

A problem was encountered trying to access the system registry. Error number 1450 occurred.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:175).

Date/Time: 09/22/06 01:35:14
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
Remote Address: 61.24.227.171
HTTP Referrer: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2236909
Query String: ORID=15718&REFID=19548

Me too

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error attempting to get the client (Client ID = '441611').

A problem was encountered trying to access the system registry. Error number 1450 occurred.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (1:1) to (1:175).

Date/Time: 09/22/06 02:09:05
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.22; Mac_PowerPC)
Remote Address: 216.254.12.81
HTTP Referrer: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=144382&page=3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

jagfish:
Dang...just tried again...this is what I got...

Error attempting to get the client (Client ID = '441559').

Date/Time: 09/22/06 01:35:14
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7
Remote Address: 61.24.227.171
HTTP Referrer: http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2236909

Back
Top Bottom