Tell us something about yourself – Open to all Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm afraid I'm about as one dimensional as a person gets... there is nothing in my life other than diving and editing the video I shoot underwater. Oh wait, an article in DAN's Alert Diver stated that I was the lowest paid Harvard graduate "of all time" (I assume that is adjusted for inflation). At least I'm at the top of one list! And it's all thanks to diving.

You make that noise one more time and Chuck will have no alternative except to kill you.

030207.gif

I like to watch my Roomba vacuum.

I am a supplement junkie, I just love swallowing pills.

I'm a poor college student who can't afford a drysuit or canister light, but still diving. :)

Other then that, nothing much of me in the past, what matters is tomorrow is will I still be a dork. :D

I haven't had a drink since August of 1989, but beginning from the next night after my last drink, until just a few minutes ago, I have had a bowl of ice cream every single night.

I'm a left-hander, but I can write with my right hand, too... only backwards.

I like geocaching, and dream of someday hiding my own scubacache.

I enjoy installing operating systems, and reload my PC dozens of times each year, just because.

I am a coffee-paraphernalia collector, and I'm a sucker for a good cuppa joe. :coffee:

Okay, I am not "cool" anymore...What is the "Aunt Jamima treatment".

About me...other than not being cool anymore:

I collect guitars.....too many guitars....

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom