Thanks Tech. Admin./Moderators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

belowh_2_0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello there
I'm fairly new to the Board. I actually just stumbled accross it a short time ago. I was first interested in the Classified section. You can never have enough toys and when you do the wife will let you know,that's when it's time to sell a few!
I must admit, I haven't checked out all there is to offer,quite frankly , I don't have the time as there is so much info here.
To cut to the chase,I'd like to Thank the Tech. Admin./ Moderators for there very quick responses!!. I had qustions/concerns with leaving feedback for deals made in the Classified section. They were very quick to respond. Thanks for all your help. It sure makes it a nice place to spend time. Rest assured, I may not be making alot of posts,but I will be in the background reading up alot!

Mike

You are very welcome, in fact, thank you for joining our community!

That Tech Admin, always brown nosin the new users! :D He's the best, ain't he?

Glad you're with us. Wouldn't be quite the great board it is if you weren't.

If you'd like to, drop into Introductions and tell us a little about yourself - so we can welcome you appropriately. Just click the New Memers link in my Signature area below...

don :526:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom