That's it for me and ScubaToys! The real truth about ScubaToys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I opened this thread with the intention of flaming the original poster in defense of ScubaToys, then read what Rick Inman actually wrote! I've ordered from ScubaToys several times and have had a couple of problems with some items. That's not really a problem since things can happen in any retail transaction. What counts is how the problems are sorted out. My experience is that ScubaToys went as far as was necessary to address any problems. Even more importantly, they were sensitive to my time requirements since I tend to place orders shortly before dive trips.

Although they're in Texas and I'm in New Hampshire, I think of them as my LDS.

I also have had great experiences with scubatoys.

I posted here a week or so back about Scuba Toys shipping a part to me next day after a misunderstanding when the order was placed. That was my first order, but it wont be my last. They are great.

drbill:
Geez, I was all ready to "defend" ScubaToys based on my great experiences with them. Glad I was fooled by the thread's title!

You and me both... :11: had to check the date of the original post to make sure it was posted on the first Sunday in April... :wink:

I too was ready too defend the crew @ ScubaToys when I saw this thread. Glad to see it was all for nought. They are top notch. I have never had anything but good service from them.

*UPDATE*

The new reg did great last night!

I switched to the stage at 100' and breathed it down to ZERO! :D Took the last hard pull just as I was standing up at the exit point. Oh, it's so nice to have a reg you can trust.

I sent the old second stage back to ScubaToys for testing so they could still try to determine the problem. I anxiously await their final diagnoses...

ScubaTexan:
And to think....I live about 30 miles from ScubaToys! :D
OK, that's just bragging and uncalled for ...

... now where's that Report Bad Post button :huh:

DB .. *green with envy* :wink:

Being that I am a small business owner I depend on repeat business and you don't get repeat business by cheating or treating your customers poorly. I want my customers to be happy and when they need something I want them to think of me first.

Like most other divers I spend some serious cash on equipment and the two onlline companies that stand head and shoulders above all the others are Scubatoys and Dive Rite Express. Both companies have treated me so well that I cannot praise one without praising the other.

I agree that this is a great Business, one side comment, If i hadnt read your "other thread" I might have seen ths post listed "thats it for me and ScubaToys! The real thruth about scubatoys."

Now if i was browsing the threads, and didnt read them all, on my next purchase, I might recall something about this (thinking it was a negative post) and not bought from them. I do see the correlation after reading it, but someone else might not and reamember someone having a "problem" with them and bypass them. Just food for thought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom