That's it for me and ScubaToys! The real truth about ScubaToys.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MBH:
Like most other divers I spend some serious cash on equipment and the two onlline companies that stand head and shoulders above all the others are Scubatoys and Dive Rite Express. Both companies have treated me so well that I cannot praise one without praising the other.

Right on! I love DRE and ScubaToys. I've always had fantastic service from both. :thumb:

I was about to be shocked since I've never heard a single negative about ScubaToys so I'm glad I read through the post before typing back !!

My husband bought a side vent reg last year and was told that it would be a "wetter" breath than he was accustomed to. After a year, he never adapted well and took it back to ST to see if they could adjust it or he'd just have to buy another reg (it would be his b-day present). Instead, Joe replace the reg with a different reg; brand new & higher priced unit no less.

SOOOO, since we didn't have to buy the reg after all, my husband got a new UW camera & housing for his birthday. He was one happy diver !!

We think ST is the best LDS in DFW !!

hollywood703:
Now if i was browsing the threads, and didnt read them all, on my next purchase, I might recall something about this (thinking it was a negative post) and not bought from them. I do see the correlation after reading it, but someone else might not and reamember someone having a "problem" with them and bypass them. Just food for thought.
There have been (so far) over 1100 reads of this thread. Now that is some good free advertising for the Toys Boys - which is why they are not complaining about the title. :D

It's the way Hollywood works, Hollywood. Provocative title equals interest equals 1100+ reads equals $$$$ for ST.

And I didn't even charge them...:eyebrow:

Rick Inman:
There have been (so far) over 1100 reads of this thread. Now that is some good free advertising for the Toys Boys - which is why they are not complaining about the title. :D

It's the way Hollywood works, Hollywood. Provocative title equals interest equals 1100+ reads equals $$$$ for ST.

And I didn't even charge them...:eyebrow:

What do you mean you didn't charge us?! By the story that started the thread, it looks like Joe bribed you in advance!:D

Larry

scubatoys:
What do you mean you didn't charge us?! By the story that started the thread, it looks like Joe bribed you in advance!:D

Larry
:eyebrow:

scubatoys:

Larry

Yeah, free reg...:wink:

Typical for you guys though, damn good service.

I went in today and got all of my gear, thanks to everyone espcially James for answering my 101 questions. Can't believe how much info these guys knew, they were all super nice.

I wanted to spread the good word about ST so started a positive thread last week not knowing about this one. Then came back today to see if there were any followup posts to find that scubaboard moved my thread from the forum where I originally posted to the kudos forum. Then I saw this thread, what looked like a negative posting, and was shocked...was I just lucky?
Guess not.

Keep it up ST

Thanks,
A Chanster

Here's to SCUBATOYS! a business that has rewrote customer service in a way that it not only shocked the business world, ...it has shocked the customers too!

To Joe, Larry and the staff, thank you for a job well done and keep up the good work. :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom