The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaydub:
Even better, leave the naughty bits in :D
Tsk, tsk, tsk...

FAQ:
Vulgar or offensive posts: Language or material that, in context, depicts or describes (in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary standards for the broadcast medium) sexual or excretory organs or activities is prohibited.

here's my new one. two weeks old today, a week and a half in the pic - so there's still a bit of the leprosy look going on. it's on my right hip, about where you'd put your hands on your hips.

it's a line arrow (yes, mine are pink), rocks, cave to cavern to run, and a hibiscus for florida...

i'm glad! i thought about it for a long time, and the artist made some good suggestions and some that were disappointing (i wanted smaller flowers like half a wreath over the top part, but he said it would be too busy & detract from the arrow, which is the focus, so we compromised on the arts & crafts vine.) yeah, i've already gotten the 'superman' thing - and from a caver! i think he was joking. i mean, i'd hope so, since i'm going diving with him soon & would certainly hope he'd recognize an arrow! :wink: the rock shading tickled and i laughed while it was done.

Anyone have a scubafrog image? I want to get a tatt with a frog in gear...suggestions? Would like a dive flag but white does not show well.

El Orans:
Yes Charles,

where is your hammerhead? :)

You got me there. I thought I had posted it ealier in the thread but it must of been on another tatoo thread. Here it is. The guy did a great free hand job. Now to decide what to do on the other shoulder.

I have tried to post it a couple of times and it fails to upload. I will try tomorrow.

Charles

Aquanautchuck:
I have tried to post it a couple of times and it fails to upload. I will try tomorrow.
No need to try. The gallery etc is down. We'll remind you when it's back up. :)

Anyone got any idea when things will be running smoothly again?

Back
Top Bottom