The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Allen42 once bubbled...

Edit: It just occurred to me that "lawman" may not mean lawyer, but cop. That would explain much if true.

No, I'd have to disagree, He's not a cop, he's a SECURITY GUARD.

GQMedic once bubbled...

No, I'd have to disagree, He's not a cop, he's a SECURITY GUARD.

Hee hee! I know why he hates tattoos now!! It's because of the big "RENT ME" one right across his forehead!

Can any body hear me out there---Let's get back on tat.

Sorry :)

I couldn't resist...hehe.

After much pondering and playing with designs, I've decided on my first tattoo, to go around my right ankle. Just made the appointment to get it done in August! Apparently they suggest not swimming for a week or two after getting a tattoo, and I take my kids to the pool all the time, so I'm waiting until the first day of school to get it done. "Kids, have a great first day of school! Mommy's off to the tattoo parlor!" :D

What do you think of the design??

Barracuda2 once bubbled...
What happened to my thread here?? Let's get back to it. Why did you get your tattoo, and is there a story behind your particular diving related tattoo? And I would love to see more of you post a pic. of your tat.

Barracuda2

I had been considering what to get for a second brand for over a year, and your thread helped me figure it out (Jolly Rodger).

Thanks!

Angie, after getting some ink done it commonly will scab, the scab will fall off and it will re-scab. You dont want it wet until the second scab falls free on its own. Use Noxema, yes thats right as it seems to be the best thing to promote a quicker healing of abraided skin. I use it for sunburn and anything that causes damaged skin. I was a tattoo artist a number of yrs ago and have more that a little experiance with it.
Bill

I've used Tattoo Goo on all of mine...my shop here gave it to my on the house.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom