The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it says "Beef and Brocoli family dinner special":D

seriously, cool tat...

Hey...what a great thread!

I just got a tattoo about a month ago .. and it is actually the same as scubascott's avatar!
I love it .. it's on the top of my left butt cheek!

It's my first tattoo and it was huge that I got it ... it started out that it was just going to be a little maple leaf .. then someone suggested I get a dive flag ... Then someone showed me the pic of a maple leaf with the strip through it!!

It's perfect!

I have a dive flag on the left calf and a Juvenile Spotted Drum on the right calf. I am considering a Green moray around an ankle, but I have not decided yet.

:thumb:

Careful, tattoo can be addictive. I started out with an image on my shoulder and ended up with a full back at 70+ hrs working time.
Bill

Got my ray tattoo around my ankle a couple weeks ago. I just scanned it... (not an easy proposition getting my ankle up on the scanner bed - lol)

Angie

I do not have any tattoo's because I have not seen the right image. I figure that I will know that I want it the minute I see it otherwise it is not going on my body.

As far as tattoo's not being for executive's etc, todays Wall Street Journal, Personal Journal section has an article on it's front page titled "The Tattooed Executive". I would provide a link but the WSJ site is a pay site.

yup - I have a tribal style tattoo of a shark on my back - the guy who did the work designed it for me after I took a few images in and said I like this and that

I also used the design as wallpaper and boarders on my website

http://www.fish-tail.com/intro.html

Back
Top Bottom