The Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmajewell

Registered
Reaction score
Excellent love story and the life story of the first woman to break the free diving record. What a great story of her life with Pippin Ferraris who is also a world renowned free diver. They have it in Spanish as well:)

Excellent love story and the life story of the first woman to break the free diving record. What a great story of her life with Pippin Ferraris who is also a world renowned free diver. They have it in Spanish as well:)

You should also read this book 'The Last Attempt' by Carlos Serra same story from a different view point with more facts.

Ditto what ynoga said.

what is best diving book?
]

I suppose it depends what and why you are planning to read the book. For fun and enjoyment or to learn about something in particular.

Not to say it is the best book, but I am currently reading Raising the Dead by Phillip Finch. It is a book about the deep cave diver Dave Shaw and his attempt to recover a body from the bottom of the cave.

I am on chapter 2 now. I can tell you more later if you like! :)

Back
Top Bottom