The New Guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to hear from you. Glad you clarified the 911....
Sounds like your job can be kind of stressful and drive you to diving? Keep us posted:)

well I must admit as a working paramedic that name sure caught my attention !!!!!!!!!!
its amazing how truly the 911 system in general is abused !!!

I'm glad you clarified the name. My first thought had to do with 9/11, so it's good to know you take 911 calls.

Welcome to the boards, and enjoy the company!

I have not been in the water since June 10th, are scuba withdrawels a valid 911 emergency? Will the fire department bring there rescue boat?

Sea Hunt is back on the air for the Month of June, OLN Outdoor Life Network, ch 608 on Direct tv. I do not know channels for other systems. Mon - thur 1 AM, Mon - Wed 9 PM, One hour later for those of you in Orlando. email feedback@olntv.com to get them to put it on perm.

What part of Texas are you in? I lived in San Antonio for 7 years, dove Canyon and Belmerhea at the pecos. A good 2 acres spring dive

Are you driving out. I live 7 miles from Vortex Springs in the Florida pan handle www.vortexspring.com and 20 from Morrison and 50 from Shell island. If you are driving out, let's get wet.

Back
Top Bottom