The Official "LOST" Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Totally weird. So did Desmond know Sayid was coming? He sure didn't act surprised.

I thought that episode kinda sucked. First one I found boring in all seasons. Hope it gets better from here leading to final.

I wasn't a fan of that episode either... my girlfriend really liked it though... I think because it was all about loves... It does foreshadow what is to come in the next couple episodes...

Desmond didn't act surprised but I think he was too happy to care who or what was going to happen to him. He may have felt it was his destiny to follow Sayid and whatever is going to happen is supposed to happen.

I guess I agree the episode was a little boring, but I'm guessing it's probably necessary information later.

I'm sure there's necessary information, all of the stuff with Desmond on the island has got be important. Just not a great overall episode, especially compared with classics like "Do No Harm" or "Through the Looking Glass".

Back
Top Bottom