The problem with SCUBA diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh,,, and I am sneaking out of work today to go give my self a nice 27m dive at the wreck looking for some fire nudibranch!!!

Not one dive, but two :D

When I'm not doing a real dive (which is not often enough), I'm diving in the pool, or swimming (wishing i was diving), or browsing SCUBABoard, or looking at dive gear online, or playing with my dive gear, or talking about diving, or thinking about diving. You could say I'm addicted.

pssst...hey man....you got some nitrox??

i just need 2000psi....

c'mon man

my buddies waiting in the truck

hurry up! hurry up!!

dude!! there's my husband

*busted*

ha ha this normal air on the surface just doesn't seem as good hey ha ha :)

im also an addict < whist studying ill go on the net to look at dive sites and gear hmmmm

I try to spend my pension on sensible things, like Diving (& Mountain Biking), there is no point in wasting it by giving it to the kids.

Diving is the only time my mind is peaceful and there is even a residual effect which never seems to hold me over til the next dive weekend or trip :D

Its a rush. Plus I just wanna get better. Supposed to go tomorrow, but I don't think the weather is going to hold out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom