Theme January 2006: Your Favourite 2005 Shot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's time to show us your personal, single most favouritist underwater shot from 2005!

Forget technical correctness (unless it's your favourite because everything came together ), forget perfect lighting, forget all the things you are "meant' to acheive, forget what others might like. We want the one that makes you smile the most and we want to hear the story of why!

Bring 'em on!!

I know, I know...I haven't had time to find mine yet...soon :wink:

Happy New Year SBers!

My favorite pic cuz I had been searching and searching for one of these little guys until the night this picture was taken. We finally crossed paths :) Yeah!

P9148889.jpg

I actually only made one dive trip last year, but had several good shots, I can't imagine what some of you guys who dive and shoot all the time had to go through to pick a favorite.
Anyway, here it is, this grey angel was hanging out with it's partner, I took one of the 2 of them and moved in and took this one.

IMG_0019a.JPG

Definitely not my most beautiful or artistic shot of the year, but my favorite nonetheless. After all, how many of us have a shot with a tiger shark and our 12 year old son in the same photo.

P.S. Please, no one call HRS on me!

crw_4508a.jpg

Happiness is a new digital UW camera rig and a granddaughter who wants to get certified at age 6.

Miss_M.jpg

---Bob

galeralionfish02.jpg

This is my favorite for this year coz it's the first time I've ever seen a free floating lionfish. Heck, the first time I've seen a lionfish outside of an aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom