Theme January 2006: Your Favourite 2005 Shot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
It's time to show us your personal, single most favouritist underwater shot from 2005!
[/i] :wink:

There are a few that I have that are my favorites, here's one of them...

Taniwha:
(you'd think there would be an easy way to delete my own post)

No need to delete :D when you want to add a picture to your post you have to right click the photo, click properties and then copy that link. Then go to your post and insert it by using the little yellow icon (the one with the mountain)...I fixed it for you in your posts :D

Now for my picture....there are a few that I really really like...but I think this one takes the cake...

P1015601.jpg

debersole:
Definitely not my most beautiful or artistic shot of the year, but my favorite nonetheless. After all, how many of us have a shot with a tiger shark and our 12 year old son in the same photo.

P.S. Please, no one call HRS on me!

crw_4508a.jpg
great picture, one to be proud of!!

Thank you, justleesa. I'm very new to this site, and I was getting frustrated. I had spent a couple of hours trying to fix my posts so I wouldn't look like...well, like I was new to this site. hehe, thanks again. Doug

Jim:

Thanks for the kind words regarding my "Son with Tiger Shark" photo. By the way, here is another photo from that trip -- a NIGHT tiger shark dive with my 16 year old daughter. There weren't very many of us who were interested in making that dive though it was a really cool experience. My wife and son stayed topside!

Doug

crw_4828b.jpg

midwestdvr:
Those are some ugly things.... would love to see it in person though :D .
major lol!!!!! yes they are and perhaps that is why they are so friendly, you have to be if you look like that i guess!!!!

Here is one of mine, blue ring octopus from Lembeh Strait, Indonesia.
bluering_octopus.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom