Theme January 2006: Your Favourite 2005 Shot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is my favorite just because I like the composition and love octos.

RED-OCTO-P.jpg

Love 'em all so far!!

Hey Kristen! You got this all started...where's yours?

Picking that one will really be tough!

This is my favorite because it was complete serendipty I got it. It was near the end of the dive, my mask was fogging, it was the last shot on the roll. The divemaster pointed under the coral head and I looked, but didn't see anything cause of the fogging, so I adjusted the Nikonos IVa blind and took a shot...this is what I saw when I got it developed!

Mike

debersole:
Definitely not my most beautiful or artistic shot of the year, but my favorite nonetheless. After all, how many of us have a shot with a tiger shark and our 12 year old son in the same photo.

P.S. Please, no one call HRS on me!

crw_4508a.jpg

Does that shark have a line coming out of his mouth?

These are not my best but... This is my Dive Buddy from Palau last month. He would follow me around like a little puppy whenever I was at Blue Corner. I know it's 2 shots but of the same guy.

This would have to be my favorite shot of the year. I was dumbfounded that this guy was so close to shore and in about 6' of water. I could not bring myself to believe it was a 'cuda - I just kept telling myself it was a mackerel until my close "friends" here on the board laughed at me :D.

macwhole.jpg

PB200031.JPG

This photo shows the magic of the California kelp forests. I like it because it reminds me of a painting in some Arthurian legend.

Doug

(you'd think there would be an easy way to delete my own post)

PotatoCod2.jpg

This 4 foot long potato cod was so used to humans that he swam up and let us pet him. ('Course he was getting fed at the time.) Cod Hole, Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

Back
Top Bottom