Think You've Got Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I emailed my son's future mother-in-law

Brilliant plan! Why did none of us think of that? If there's a raging monster taking over your household, call in the services of that other raging monster that takes over your household! I mean what chance does a slimy worm with teeth capable of cutting through kevlar and that feeds its mate's genitals to its young stand against a mother-in-law?

Brilliant plan! Why did none of us think of that? If there's a raging monster taking over your household, call in the services of that other raging monster that takes over your household! I mean what chance does a slimy worm with teeth capable of cutting through kevlar and that feeds its mate's genitals to its young stand against a mother-in-law?

:rofl3:

:rofl2:

Well done, deefstefs!:rofl3::lotsalove::D:rofl3:

Ah... why is there no 'thanks' button when you really need one... Meeting the boyfriend's mother in two weeks. I'd almost rather face the worm. Reminds me of the last boyfriend's mother somehow... Though she never caused paralysis! Ann Marie, glad your tank is free of the beast! Makes Dad's rocket anemone infestation look like fluffy bunnies.

I can't view the pics either. Firefox doesn't show anything at all and IE only shows the red X, but won't show the pic when I right click and select "view image".

On the other hand, maybe I'm one of the fortunate ones considering some of the comments already made.

Congratulations. I think......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom