This blows me away!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sylvain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For the last few days I have been looking at the profile of most members that put threads and this really got me going!

How can people be certified 1 year and have between 299-400 dives?????????

There must be some B>>>> going around or else everybody that is in Scuba diving as a hobby, are lottery winners and can dive every day of the year. I mean even if you only dive on weekend that would req you to dive 2-3 time each week end (sometime more) just in order to meet that number. Maybee my math is wrong if so can someone explain to me how they can do it and keep a job that will give them enought money to be able to do that.

Sylvain,

It's the internet, buddy . . . ! ! ! :wink:

the K

Perhaps some dives are made while dreaming. ;-)

Fish_Whisperer:
Or people are logging every pool dive, every bath, every shower, and everytime they get caught in the rain. LOL

So I guess if you are living in England or the west coast you can get 365 dives a year RIGHT.....

Fish_Whisperer:
Or people are logging every pool dive, every bath, every shower, and everytime they get caught in the rain. LOL

I never though about logging showers...would I have to wear the scuba gear or could I just throw the hose over the shower door? :D

Actually, after tomorrow's diving (in a pool :( ) my gear might actually have a chance to dry! :11:

Or like that guy that was posting last year...everytime he surfaced then went back down he counted as a dive....technically (if he got lost easy) he could have about 10 dives on one cylinder and never leave the water!

Does posting on Scubaboard count as a dive?

mmmmm.....tub dives

Does the shower I just took count if I only stayed in for 5 minutes? I got cold and had to call the shower, even tho I had to leave my buddy behind. His tank was still 2000 PSI I think he's alright, altho he hasn't surfaced yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom