This blows me away!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1:
Or like that guy that was posting last year...everytime he surfaced then went back down he counted as a dive....technically (if he got lost easy) he could have about 10 dives on one cylinder and never leave the water!

Does posting on Scubaboard count as a dive?

yeah, but that's cyber diving

Fish_Whisperer:
More, if you took a shower and then got caught in the rain, and then decided to dive the pool, and then showered afterwards. :D

If there's more than 10 minutes between each, I think they should be logged separatly :wink:

opalobsidian:
Does the shower I just took count if I only stayed in for 5 minutes? I got cold and had to call the shower, even tho I had to leave my buddy behind. His tank was still 2000 PSI I think he's alright, altho he hasn't surfaced yet.

Loggable. Totally. :thumb:

:lol:

i can see how it happens, my first year diving was out of control. then went to work as a diver doing 6-7 dives a day 300 days a year they start adding up quick...

ALAN 243

I think you do not qualify for this as it is diving as a HOBBY not work that is right not work as a hobby only so SORRY but you don't qualify:rofl3: :rofl3:

On the other hand, there are some people here that dive a lot.

opalobsidian:
Does the shower I just took count if I only stayed in for 5 minutes? I got cold and had to call the shower, even tho I had to leave my buddy behind. His tank was still 2000 PSI I think he's alright, altho he hasn't surfaced yet.

If you two were showering together and you got cold...alright, how can I avoid violating the terms of service...:eyebrow:
:rofl3:

my first year diving I had over 400 dives as a HOBBY! if you want to dive you will.. Sylvain why don't you come on a trip with us 3 days diving 30 dives?

Back
Top Bottom