this sucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M.D.:
my face is still frozen from the dentist... it's taking forever to wear off. I hate this feeling.
I'm glad you have enough teeth to work on. I got a few of my own left, but mostly just replacing as we go. :D

people like me most when I come back from the dentist-- I can't talk!

M.D.:
my face is still frozen from the dentist... it's taking forever to wear off. I hate this feeling.

Thish shucksh - my fasch ish schtill frozhen fum duh dentischst... itsch takun furevuh tu where uff... I hate dish feeling...

:D

Fat leather lips and corner mouth drool aside, I need to go in for some major work soon. I'm dreading it. it will be nice to be able to eat on either side of my mouth once again, though.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Thish shucksh - my fasch ish schtill frozhen fum duh dentischst... itsch takun furevuh tu where uff... I hate dish feeling...

:D

---
Ken

haha.. yeah it wasn't quite that bad. but you'll be happy to know (i'm sure) that the freezing has now worn off... now my jaw hurts :11doh:

M.D.:
haha.. yeah it wasn't quite that bad. but you'll be happy to know (i'm sure) that the freezing has now worn off... now my jaw hurts :11doh:
Didn't appreciate how lucky his was frozen. :silly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom