Thumbs up to Dive Computer Training.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n20junkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently purchased an Aeris T3, and used the Oceanic VT3 along with the manual to assist with the few differences, all of which were just on the main screen.

I am a semi-experianced computer user and the class was AMAZINGLY well done. It really helped to get a good overview of the computer, and oriented you enough so you could understand the manual.

I will continue to use and recomend the DCT.com site. I learned so much about computers and the advanced functions in just a 2 hours,

Hi n20junkie,
Thank you for the nice post!

Tell your friends about us.

Next step for you: start using divePAL so you can see your Aeris T3 in action when you review logs of your dives :wink:

divepal_aeris_elite_t3_20020210.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Yes, indeed. Their training program for the Aeris Atmos AI was very helpful, and easy to use.

Yes, indeed. Their training program for the Aeris Atmos AI was very helpful, and easy to use.
Thank You!
Tell your friends about DiveComputerTraining.com :cool3:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom