Tips for best operators in Nusa Lembongan please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, we will be there start of july, can update then

well, we will be there start of july, can update then
I will be staying on Nusa Ceningan July 8-12th, Anyone stay on that island? We booked a house via AirBNB.

My experience was the same as @Lorenzoid
It was definitely a backpacker ghetto and we could not wait to get back to Bali. We were there during Mola Mola season(twice) but there were so many boats with horrible and new divers that we never saw mola molas. They were chased away "right before we got there" each time. Mantas were chased as well but luckily our guide took us away from the crowds.

I think that there are nicer places to stay but not sure where. It did have a great vibe for people watching. Not sure I would ever go back, but I would stay on Bali if I did it again.

We stayed and dived several times with World Divers.. big comfy boat and very safety-conscious friendly English owners.

We stayed and dived several times with World Divers.. big comfy boat and very safety-conscious friendly English owners.
Just make sure you check the tides... when we dove with them we had to wait until 11:00am to leave the harbor because the big comfy boat was leaning on its side. We sadly watched all the other smaller ops leave all morning.

Other than that they were fine as a dive op... loved that they grouped according to experience so we were grouped with one other couple and had our own guide.

Back
Top Bottom