total noob with computers..need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmm i guess i'll just have to get over it and where it on my wrist...which is better the mosquito or the aeres?

JackSpearo:
which is better the mosquito or the aeres?

Just spend some time reading in the forum. You are NOT going to get a clear answer to a question like that. My personal recommendation for a new diver is the Suunto Gekko. Cheap, downloadable, nitrox-compatible, and conservative.

I use a Tusa. I am not sure of the model number. I think it is theonly one that Tusa makes though. I love it. It's wrist mounted and it is very user friendly. I like it mainly because when I am diving on Nitrox it is alot simpler than having to figure out my O2pp after every dive. It is just a lot simpler to dive with a computer rather than using tables. Even when your diving on air. Also it will give you alot more bottom time rather than diving on tables. Just my 0.02

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom