Trim with 3 deco cylinders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But that was just 1 dive! The weekend before, I was Stuart Light Foot (which sucked way worse than sinky feet).

Now I have Goldilocks Feet... :D

This Kydex BP is juuuuust right.

Is that a Light Monkey 200ft reel? I love my light monkey products but I find that their lock screw tends to loosen way more easily than my halcyon 400ft reel. I never have that issue on my halcyon at all. I wish halcyon made a 200ft reel. I'd pitch my light monkey immediately.

Is that a Light Monkey 200ft reel? I love my light monkey products but I find that their lock screw tends to loosen way more easily than my halcyon 400ft reel. I never have that issue on my halcyon at all. I wish halcyon made a 200ft reel. I'd pitch my light monkey immediately.

It's a Hollis. My dive buddy saw it and told me it had the wrong H on it. Later, I told him that it heard him and that's why it attacked him in the water... LOL

You don't like this?

Halcyon Dive Systems

They sorta do. It's the 200' defender spool and comes with a handle attachment.

Defender Pro 200 Reel

I knew about the defender spools just never used one
I have one of the small convertible Defender spools with the little mini handle thing on the side. It pays out fine but I dont like how it winds back up. Basically you use your finger in one of the holes on the side and wind it like a reel. Not difficult or a big deal, I just find it kludgy. My buddy really likes it and uses it a lot. The Defender reel is awesome, everyone I've handed it to likes it.

I have one of the small convertible Defender spools with the little mini handle thing on the side. It pays out fine but I dont like how it winds back up. Basically you use your finger in one of the holes on the side and wind it like a reel. Not difficult or a big deal, I just find it kludgy. My buddy really likes it and uses it a lot. The Defender reel is awesome, everyone I've handed it to likes it.

I played with one at EE. Tied the line off to something and it was fine. Reeling it in was fine, but I wasn't overly impressed so never bought one to try in the real world. I wish Halcyon would come out with a mini version of their 400 ft reel.. The LM ones are popular, so I'm sure the Halcyon ones would be too. The LM 200ft I have is still better than most other brands' reels, but not on the same level as the halcyon reel. People love to hate on Halcyon for their pricing, but I've yet to be disappointed in one of their products

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom