Troll king/queen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so I just *knew* someone must be talking about me
Jonathan once bubbled...
As for Queen not quite sure - CAT's doing pretty well but probably in the same vain that WW holds O-Ring

That's very sweet of you to say so Jonathan:wink: (Hmm, vain or vein - both may apply here) and it will count in your favour when O-ring and I take over... THE ENTIRE BOARD! :devious:

The time is right...
As of now, we are *hijacking* this thread and ALL other threads on the board unless our outrageous demands are met. :armed:

This is no idle threat - we are armed and dangerous and you *will* suffer horribly if you do not cooperate. Bwahaha!
Tonight, Scubaboard! Tomorrow, the world!

Cat, you and O-ring make me so mad!!!! :upset:

Both of you, have no idea what-so-ever on how to take over the world. There is your way or the DIR way. And your way will not *ever* allow you to take over the world tomorrow, let alone the day after.
:D

look, no offence but you are all amatures, my buddies and I have been running things for a few years now. :D =-) :D

You think so, eh? Already, other threads in the board are starting to turn into...
Jello!

And it is *not* our way or the DIR way - there is only OUR way! The Path of Jello (not the Path of Kool-Aid)!

(Scuberd, honey, just fetch me that drink you alluded to back in that other thread, then all you've got to do is sit there and look pretty for the rest of the hijacking. Ok?) :wink:

cat once bubbled...
You think so, eh? Already, other threads in the board are starting to turn into...
Jello!

And it is *not* our way or the DIR way - there is only OUR way! The Path of Jello (not the Path of Kool-Aid)!

(Scuberd, honey, just fetch me that drink you alluded to back in that other thread, then all you've got to do is sit there and look pretty for the rest of the hijacking. Ok?) :wink:

oh ok, you talked me into it. Jeeze, what I won't do for a pretty face :D =-) :D

Jonathan once bubbled...
I think you may have meant Lawman - definitely a troll.

King of the trolls would have to be Jep and maybe Lawman Heir Apparent!

jpmorrison - you don't even come close yet! Wouldn't even of thought of you, but then I avoid most posts with Spare Air or DIR in them - add the 2 together and I defintiely stay far away....

As for Queen not quite sure - CAT's doing pretty well but probably in the same vain that WW holds O-Ring

Jonathan

YES I did mean LAWMAN :)

I'm voting for Spectre....why you ask...

The jello thing...I believe he was the one who had introduced it into the 'hottest female' thread, now it is like a bad virus taking over the entire board. The number of threads mentioning jello has gone beyond belief. way to go Spec!!

Cat...you are something else lol. Why can't there be a woman like you around here?? :(

is nearly extinct, so you have to do your "cougar" chasing elsewhere... :kitty:
PaulB once bubbled...
Cat...you are something else lol. Why can't there be a woman like you around here?? :(
Because you live in Florida and the Jello would melt. :rolleyes:

Put it this way- if I lived down there I wouldn't be hijacking threads, I would be DIVING. It's -30C here with wind chill and I'm 1300 km from the ocean - what's your excuse? :D

Back
Top Bottom