Troll king/queen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My excuse for what? lol

And jello doesn't melt here...fridge!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I'm voting for Spectre....why you ask...

The jello thing...I believe he was the one who had introduced it into the 'hottest female' thread, now it is like a bad virus taking over the entire board. The number of threads mentioning jello has gone beyond belief. way to go Spec!!

Big-T dear, the earliest mention of "jello" on that thread was by none other than...

YOU!
As in "Jello Everclear Shots". See page 17 (I just rechecked) How soon they forget - or maybe you had a few too many of 'em way back when. Hmm, you mentioned Jello shots and jello in explicit cake-baking tins several times before
*O-ring* then first brought up the notion of filling a kiddie pool with it...
It went downhill from there.
So actually, it's really ALL YOUR FAULT!
You are the "Typhoid Mary" of Jello

Heh - At least *this* thread is staying hijacked - wonder where my partner in crime is lurking.... :armed:

Does it count as being hijacked if the author of the thread doesn't really care that it is being "hijacked"? lol. I was actually wondering how long it would take and who it would of been to do it.

cat once bubbled...
You think so, eh? Already, other threads in the board are starting to turn into...
Jello!

And it is *not* our way or the DIR way - there is only OUR way! The Path of Jello (not the Path of Kool-Aid)!

(Scuberd, honey, just fetch me that drink you alluded to back in that other thread, then all you've got to do is sit there and look pretty for the rest of the hijacking. Ok?) :wink:

Cat, do you give classes on this? You're good. :D DICATsW :wink:

In order to get Cat to leave threads alone the denizens of ScubaBoard will have to bribe her...I can't believe she has been a party in the hijacking of so many threads. I, for one, would like to see more threads stay on topic so we need to appease her somehow... How about a nice ball of yarn?

cat once bubbled...

Big-T dear, the earliest mention of "jello" on that thread was by none other than...

YOU!
As in "Jello Everclear Shots". See page 17 (I just rechecked) How soon they forget - or maybe you had a few too many of 'em way back when. Hmm, you mentioned Jello shots and jello in explicit cake-baking tins several times before
*O-ring* then first brought up the notion of filling a kiddie pool with it...
It went downhill from there.
So actually, it's really ALL YOUR FAULT!
You are the "Typhoid Mary" of Jello

Heh - At least *this* thread is staying hijacked - wonder where my partner in crime is lurking.... :armed:

Well then he mentioned it in the buffett thread...I'm sure of it...it was him I swear it was him.....

What a combination, wit and writ!

Lawman starts the longest thread, "Hottest Female", and Cat produces the best quip in it:

"Hmm, if I wear a white bikini into a pool of black jello and it get's dyed black does that make it DIR or just GUE?"

than getting a conversation started amongst a
group of friends. That's my favorite kind of troll,
thus the "hottie" thread. It's just people that like
each other having a fun exchange.

Sometimes trolling is fun when you get folks like
the DIRsters who take themselves quite seriously.
A little cut and thrust can be quite informative. It's
also interesting to see how people argue their side'
of issues.

Trolling shouldn't be hostile or demeaning. It should
just be adult conversation. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom