TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've pretty much stayed away from SB since the incident but when I do come back I check this thread. My goodness, over 66,000 views!

She is definitely missed.

Today I received the official Coast Guard accident report which, of course, said she was lost and presumed drowned as a result of unknown causes.

To all who have read and written, thank you.

She is definitely missed.
She is, as are you. I've lost so many friends to the oceans and springs, but Lynne's passing has hit me the hardest. There's simply no "take away" for us here. There's nothing to be learned except how tenuous our existence is here on this temporal plane. As you so succinctly put it on Facebook: Shit happens. My heart breaks for our community's loss as well as for your far greater personal loss. There's nothing else that I can do except to carry on her tradition of excellence. She would have wanted it that way.

For someone I never actually met, she made an enormous impression on me. I think of her quite often, even though I haven't been in so much as a pool in months. Peter, I wish you well.

Thank you Peter for stopping in and letting us know you were here ... even though it must be painful for you to do so

I second and third what has already been said. Peter, I am so sorry for your lost. I know that I am just another faceless person on this form but Lynne shared a lot with us and we do miss her deeply.

Peter I hope the words of love and support you find here ease some of your pain and your memories of Lynn bring you peace.

I've been away from ScubaBoard for a while, and just learned of Lynne's passing today. I am so shocked an saddened. Peter, I am so very sorry for your loss.

I have been away for quite a while and only just read this. I am shocked and saddened. So sorry to hear this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom