UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, just put in a bid on one. These aren't dutch auctions, though, wouldn't it be easier to just buy direct from here without messing with eBay and fees?
If anyone would like to buy a light or LED module Please send me a PM and I will give you my Email address for paypal. Thanks for all the interest and support

I just got some CR132a 3.7v batteries took 4 weeks to get here. I have a SL 4 w/cree R2 mod. So I repaced the 2 C batteries under the LED mod with 3 of the 3.7v batteries for a total of 14.1v. What a big diferences it makes Wow!!!!
I also tryied it in a Halcyon Scout with the R2 mod left one C cell in and added 3 3.7v on top for 12.6 v total nice and bright. I will try it in the water this weekend.
This is jus a FYI if any one wants to pump up there Cree R2 s more. Thanks PS. I just got 20 more R2 LEDs in.

Hi everyone just to let you know I'm still doing free shipping to Scuba Board Menbers. Just PM me for payment Info. $25 for the Cree R2 LED for the Scout or SL4 U.S delivery 3day. Also I can ship to Canada for $12 extra 10-14 day delivery

Attachments

• Halcyon10 006.jpg
    Halcyon10 006.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 301
  • led      mod.jpg
    led mod.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 227
  • led 2 mod.jpg
    led 2 mod.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 208
  • led3 mod heather.jpg
    led3 mod heather.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 194
Hi Jim sent the $37 via paypal. Can you please send it through the post office, NOT ups. If you send it ups I pay stupid money on brokerage. I dont through the post office also mark it gift. Thanks hopefully I get it before I go to Coz on the 31jan. kevin

Got the LED module for my UK SL4. Thank you.

Just replace the lED in my 3cell scout that had the zenon head. What a differance. Only turned it on in a darkened hallway at home but it was a blinding dif. Thanks for the quick del.
Why did I have to turn the batteries around for the light to work, that was kinda strange?
kevin

Just replace the lED in my 3cell scout that had the zenon head. What a differance. Only turned it on in a darkened hallway at home but it was a blinding dif. Thanks for the quick del.
Why did I have to turn the batteries around for the light to work, that was kinda strange?
kevin

Thanks Kevin. The Cree R2 works with the + to the LED so it should have been the same as the stock bulb?

Also the Photon Torpedo I have has the same LED as what you sent me except the PT does not have a lens on it. But they are the same. The PT is very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom