UK SL4 LED w/cree R2 and LEDs for halcyon scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I still have the Cree R2 LED modules for the Scout and the UK SL4 and SL6. Also I will have a new module in about a week. Its the new R5 320 lumes it will be $10 more. I always have these on Ebay. If you want a R2 you can PM me or if you would like to wait for a new one I will post a new listing when I get then. Thanks

I've got UK SL4 LED yesterday.
Very bright!

Thanks a lot.

Do you offer a replacement eLED module for the Underwater Kinetics C8?

Sorry, I don't have anything for the C8. I have been playing around with a shock wave light with 3 to 5 LEDs but just have not got it to fit and be as bright as I would like.

Well not exactly, they look good so I bought one for my SL4. Now I cant find the light, I think the kids got it. Now I have to go buy a new SL4 so I didnt waste my money on a cool upgrade.

I have two SL4's and was thinking of making the changes you have available. 1- is it hard to change? 2- does the led your selling have instructions and 3- did I hear about an R5? (this is an upgrade mod right)

very interested in two mods when you reply
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom