Uploading Problem with Nitek He

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am trying to get my Nitek He to upload, but I am having trouble.

The Nitek seems to switch back to SURF mode as soon as it makes contact with the docking station most of the time.

Sometimes the computer will give the message that the Download was interupped (sp?). I have also gotten Violation errors, but most of the time it tells me that it can not communicate. I click "test COM ports" and it tells me that they are valid...

I have searched the posts, but have not found any information that will help me.

I have also searched around, but can not find what the COM Port settings should be. If you know please include them in your post.

The manual is no help at all.... HELP !!

Thanks in advance... Joe.

if the com-ports are showing function, are you holding the a and transfering with the b button

From my knowledge, the only time it bumps back to surface mode is when the a is hit.

Im not much help, i know that. make sure the connection is clean, i guess. Just keep it simple. Start all over from the start, double check the uploader button, from options.

Im not a DR rep but, im trying .

DiveSafe
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom