very pleased with scuba toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Island Hoppa

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey everyone,

just wanted you all to know that i just got fully outfitted with the rest of my scuba gear from scubatoys. they had great prices and larry was incredibly helpful on the phone, great people over there. i especially like the zeagle brigade that i purchased as a bc. tried it and absolutely LOVE IT! feels like a glove, light and compact and is as tough as a tank (love the ranger harness). awesome bc, would definately recommend. thanks anyway scuba toys and looking forward to doing business in the future!!! I am so incredibly happy that i sent my oceanic probe bc back to leisure pro and went with the brigade. greatest diving decision i have made yet. thanks!!

yup Larry and scubatoys are great, bought a few things there, and anything i get from now on will be from there too..

I just bought one yesterday from Scubatoys. At first, I wasn't too keen on buying a $400 BCD over the phone. However, I was impressed with Larry. He took the time to listen to me and my specific situation. I felt comfortable with the purchase and in the knowledge that if something isn't right, or if I don't understand something, I can call him and work out a solution to my satisfaction. He seems to be very interested in his customers and that, to me, is what it's all about. To pay a fair price and be treated fairly.

Thanks Larry for the help. I can't wait to try out the Brigade!!

I love threads like these. Kudos Larry! :kiss:

yup, all i've ever heard about Scubatoys is good stuff

I'm going to say something nasty about Scubatoys!

Um.....

Wait....

I know I can think of something.... I piss and moan a lot....

There were those things my LDS said... but they're a bunch of #@$@s anyhow...

Um.... okay! I know! I know!

Erm, I forgot...

Oh... wait! There is one thing!

As proficient as he is with networking hardware, Larry hasn't figured out how to build a USB fill station that I can utilize with my broadband connection... and booooooooy... that really yanks my chain. I mean jeeze... the nerve.

Down with Scubatoys! Viva la Bauer!

-B

(btw... if I'm ever in Tx (doubtful), I'll have to stop by and pay my respects. Larry is leading the way in the online dive shop business, and truly deserves all the praise he receives.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom