very pleased with scuba toys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dearman:
I priced 4 or 5 items and only remember the one I was most interested in without going back and finding if I still have my notes. The IQ-700 was priced at 389, which was under list but the same as everywhere I looked. My plan was to wait until the local shops big anniversary sale in a month and buy from whoever was lowest, but I found a steal on a used one (assuming it's still there when I go to get it tonight). Scubatoys was nice and everything I priced was not higher than I found elsewhere. Until the next time I’m purchasing something he carries, I can’t claim a good nor bad experience. Based on that and everyone else’s comments, I’ll have to give them a call in the future to see what he has.

Yea... that would not be right... We sell it for $389 with the downloader... $300 for just the unit...

Next purchase, I'll have to call again and ask everything that comes with it. It sounds like I may not have priced apples to apples. If the used one doesn't work out, I'll call again soon.

Hi Kestrel,

This is off-topic, but I finally realized who your avatar was, thanks to your sig.

I thought you might want a few more photos. The Burger King one is of a kid's toy promotion, where the other two are from GI Joe Shipwreck, the model for Stinky Diver. I love that guy!

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom