Vets Night Dive 3/3, 3/4 or 3/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok my dad is going to be in town this week and wants to dive vets at night, any of these dates work for us. Just Want to see what day the most people will show up for!

I would probably be able to do the 5th. While it doesn't fall on an off-Friday week, Thursdays are usually a decent bet any week. I've been out with your dad before as well :D

Sounds good! Ill see who else weighs in on this.....

Sunds like Thursday is going to be the day.

What time thursday? I could be there about 8:00 I think, but I could switch my schedule around since it's been so hard to meet!

I'm Fine with 8pm, just have to be at work by 9:30 the next morning and i have a 45 min drive home. But we can do whatever time works for most of the people

I could probably make it, haven't done a night dive all year, need to make 2 or 3 in March to catch up.

Well i hope some of you can make it..... Sounds like we will defiantly do Thursday night. Now what time should we meet up. I know the one guy said bout 8 but im thinking 7:30 and be in the water by 8

Back
Top Bottom