Visiting/Diving the keys in Early December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

........Marker 88 is also not what it use to be.......

......As for diving, I would never take a "very new diver" to the spiegele or eagle, same for Duane or Bibb......

Dave

Dave: is there a restaurant with a similar setting as Marker 88 with good food, e.g. sit outside and enjoy the views of the water/sun setting, that you'd recommend? I like the restaurant for the setting more than anything else (that's how I choose places I eat in Jupiter and West Palm Beach as well). It's pretty hard to screw up blackened grilled fish which is why I stick with that meal at the restaurant and the fish I've ordered at Market 88 has always been good. However, if there is a place with a similar setting and much better food, I'd really like to give it a try.

To be clear, my recommendation on the deep wrecks is not in response to Diving4ever's third question but her fourth question in which she indicates she might ditch her inexperienced buddy for a day and indicated she was looking for possible non-novice sites. I agree an inexperienced diver should not be diving the deep wrecks or the going to the sand on Conch Wall.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom