Wanted: Female model for upcoming trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With all due respect for him...if his post put so many people on the defensive, he might want to consider altering his approach. I don't think anyone should be chastized for being defensive about this - SB should be the first one to be wary of offers like this to their members. I think it's reasonable to be cautious, especially considering the no pay, pay your transportation, singles only, can't find anyone else, etc. And the fact that he was choked about our fairly rational questions? Even stranger.

How bout it? Any photographers out there - Would YOU ask for a model this way? Do you have models work for free? What do you think about his approach?

I really don't know, as I'm not a photographer. But there's no way I'd ever do this - haven't even met the guy.

Hi,

I hope you are still in need of a dive model. It just so happens I have some free time open in the coming weeks and would welcome the opportunity to serve as a dive model.

A little about me.....I am 31, advanced certified, fit, and petite. I have not been on a dive in months and I've been itching to travel ever since I returned from my trip in January. I traveled/dived extensively in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Cook Islands and Tahiti last year but I failed to make it up to PNG. I have heard the diving is brilliant! Is this the Mike Ball liveaboard??

If you need further information fire away with your questions. I can provide photos but I am new to this site so I am not certain I can send through this forum. I have most of my photos from last year's trip posted to a website on Fotki if that is helpful. L
Regards,
Nicole

ascottj:
Hello Divers,

I hope this is right forum to post this message. I am a photojournalist who specializes in travel adventure imagery and articles. Over the years, I have worked with a variety of publications (Skin Diver, Scuba Diving, Alert Diver, Maxim and others), organizations and recognized personalities around the world.

Due to conflicting schedules with models I normally use, I currently have an opportunity for someone to join me during an assignment to Papau New Guinea towards the end of October. The woman would have to pay her own airfare and incidentals, but the short stay at the resort and ten day liveaboard charter would be covered. It would be a great opportunity to experience some of the best diving in the world.

I am looking for a mature, single, female diver, who has good diving skills and is between the ages of 27 to 40. The person would need to be physically attractive (publication & advertiser requirement), enjoy diving/traveling and hopefully have an energetic, fun personality.

Of course, I will provide qualified, prospective models with a list of personal and professional references, published articles and imagery in order to ease any concerns and offer added security. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message.

Thank you!

ascottj

Bubble_Baby:
Hi,

I hope you are still in need of a dive model. It just so happens I have some free time open in the coming weeks and would welcome the opportunity to serve as a dive model.

If you look back over the life of this thread, I think you'll see:
(1) He wanted inquiries by PM only;
(2) He needed applicant immediately;
(3) And - he got disgusted by the ridicule he received.

Yet - you could try sending him a PM. He may check in later? Photos can be included on PMs only if they have a internet address, but you two can handle that by email and attachments.

PM me if I can assist... don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom