War of the Worlds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I saw it yesterday.

I liked it but I thought it was about 30 minutes too long. My 17 year old son loved it.

It did make me feel very unprepared for any disaster.

I just saw it about an hour ago. This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time..It has some of the best actions sequences I have seen on film, even better than the Matrix. Excellent movie! :dazzler1:

I just saw Dakota Fanning on TV this morning. She said none of the fire you saw was there, and even the bridge wasn't there. Another computer made movie. :(

Natasha:
I just saw Dakota Fanning on TV this morning. She said none of the fire you saw was there, and even the bridge wasn't there. Another computer made movie. :(
Who is Dakota Fanning and why should I care what she thinks?
If she's a typical movie critic then if she hated it I'll probably love it.
Rick :)

Rick Murchison:
Who is Dakota Fanning and why should I care what she thinks?
If she's a typical movie critic then if she hated it I'll probably love it.
Rick :)

She is the 11 year old female star of the movie. :)

I really enjoyed this movie....but thought that the end was a little predictable, the graphics were great though! Great movie to see in the threater!

hmm... I am not really sure what I really think of this one. One one hand, it scared the you-know-what our of me, which hasn't really happened in a long time. And it kept me interested and everything, so that's all good. But then on the other hand, there were a couple plot holes and I didn't think that everything was very conclusive. For instance: They could've put out there for dummies like me what exactly made the aliens die, and how the brother found his way to Boston. But I thought it was really good still. Another topic would be Tom Cruise and how wierd he is...

I'd love to have Dakota Fanning as my daughter.

Then I'd have a wonderful excuse to be a bum.

I enjoyed the movie.

baltimoron:
there were a couple plot holes and I didn't think that everything was very conclusive. For instance: They could've put out there for dummies like me what exactly made the aliens die, and how the brother found his way to Boston. But I thought it was really good still. Another topic would be Tom Cruise and how wierd he is...

Good Point.....I wasn't sure about that either!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom