Warped Dive World Evolution - BP/W Subgroup Mindset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
halemanō;5856485:
I think it would be very entertaining if SB Staff would let us know how many posts each member had deleted from this thread, how many posts each member had Moderated but not deleted and how many posts were reported but not Moderated. :coffee:

Edit 1: BTW did you count that by hand? Or is there some thread stats feature I'm unaware of? Just curious.

NWGD already answered this, but just adding that it is possible to hand count the "Moderated but not deleted" because there is a Mod edit notice at the bottom of all those posts. :coffee:

I personally don't get along with Tobin, but it does not keep me from giving him $. :D

(yes Tobin, Tim is not the name on my credit card, lol)

On a side note, my (recent) ex-wife and daughter have my car and SUV. I am sporting a Jeep Wrangler. I now need to find a dive worthy vehicle that will get me comfortably to my daughter's university about 6 hours away. Are Hyundais really that bad? I mean is there a warped stigma associated with them? Seems there is a lot of bang for the buck.

2011 Honda Civic GX Overview - Official Site this is a natural gas or gasoline car, could be great for Bp/wing divers that have to drive lots of miles with pump prices over $4.00per gallion. I think the price of natural gas works out to closer to $2. per gallon...You could always get a reciever hitch on it for towing divwe gear for a big crowd :)

The only reason NG is cheap is because it's not in great demand. If we started converting all the cars over to it, the cost of NG would sky rocket just from the demand.

2011 Honda Civic GX Overview - Official Site this is a natural gas or gasoline car, could be great for Bp/wing divers that have to drive lots of miles with pump prices over $4.00per gallion. I think the price of natural gas works out to closer to $2. per gallon...You could always get a reciever hitch on it for towing divwe gear for a big crowd :)

I'll bet it would haul stuff including a back inflate or a so called poodle jacket. :D Perhaps before you suggest that the deciding factor for buying a car that runs on LNG is price per gallon, you should look at the BTUs in Gasoline Vs LNG. But since you dive a BP/W you probably have already done that? Yes? There could be a difference in the mpg of LNG vs gasoline. :crafty:IJS

Oh, and just to set the record straight. I'm not impressed with the non BP/W side of this argument either. (halemano):D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Due to the number of off topic posts the thread has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom