Washington bans on the taking of octopus at popular dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But, let's also remember the thread included some pretty graphic descriptions of physical harm that should befall that poor teen. While initially amusing I could see from his perspective it bordered on web bullying. I am not so Machiavellian to say the end justifies the means.

Thank you for that.

Are this many Pubsters allowed in one thread outside of the pub?

Then we'll all be back at home in the Pub!

Derail what? Is there a topic here?

although I love the animals and hate to think about someone killing them, that emotional reaction that I have really shouldn't serve as a platform for a policy.

I call that "emotional reaction" a value, and therefore a valid justification for a policy. You just don't go around killing beautiful things.

- Bill

I call that "emotional reaction" a value, and therefore a valid justification for a policy. You just don't go around killing beautiful things.

- Bill

Some folks think cow, chickens, pigs, cabbage, and lettuce are beautiful things.

Some people also think Black Widow Spiders are beautiful. Not so much so after I squish them.

Some people also think Black Widow Spiders are beautiful. Not so much so after I squish them.

You are just jealous that the black widow is better looking...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom