Well, I guess I'll be joining the GLWC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DropkickMurphy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be moving to Saginaw, Michigan early next year. Are there any members here from the immediate area?

Not living in Saginaw any more...but I have a nice 20 acre farm just south of Frankenmuth that I might be selling soon....

There are a couple members down nearer to Flint. Cldwdiver and GTXL1200 come to mind. Diver Brian is from outside of Midland, also not too far away.

Nearest dive shop is in Flint and there is one in Midland. Near as I remember, the one in Bay City was closed when I left a year ago.

Welcome to the Saginaw Valley, a nice place to live....

I'd offer to buy the farm, but I am only going up there to finish school and be near my girlfriend. There is a very good chance we'll be moving away once we both graduate. Now if you want to talk about renting it.....message me :wink:

DropkickMurphy:
I'd offer to buy the farm...

Didn't you already try that when you fell through that roof? ROFLMAO! Sorry, couldn't help myself :D I'll get back in the rabbit hole :05:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Didn't you already try that when you fell through that roof? ROFLMAO! Sorry, couldn't help myself :D I'll get back in the rabbit hole :05:
Hahaha.....yeah, I tried, but the bank rejected my loan. Something about it not being the right time for me to apply for that...... :laughing:

Welcome to the area. We have a few members from up here. I am sure that they will be able to find you sooner or later.

For your part, just look for the GLWC jackets. Two of us in Midland have them now :) .

That's cool.....Just look for the guy with the DRK (Deutsche Rote Kreuz; German Red Cross) jacket (actually it looks like a ski parka). It's bright red and says "RETTUNGSASSISTENT" (paramedic) across the back. :laughing: Chances are I'll be the only guy in Saginaw who has one.....

DropkickMurphy:
"RETTUNGSASSISTENT"

Gesundheit (ROFLMAO!)

Hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom