"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you - Miss Vegetarian Lobster Lover- sitting over there on the stern taking nothing but pictures on a dive boat when the rest of us are diving for Bugs and dinner that night. You make your sassy comments about a Bug that's brought up and ask "AWE, What are you gonna do with it, poor thing!?" What do you think we're gonna do with it? Give it a nickname and keep it as a house pet? Yeah, we only grab Bugs to play with for our pure enjoyment and when we are done we toss em back- NOT!! Next time you can take a picture of me eating said Bug and put that in your scrap book! So keep your comments to yourself or Ill shove said bug in your bed when you're sleeping on the way back to port and we will all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!

Sleep tight-don't let the bed Bugs bite!!! LOL
scuba04.jpg

PADI Cakes:
Hey you - Miss Vegetarian Lobster Lover- sitting over there on the stern taking nothing but pictures on a dive boat when the rest of us are diving for Bugs and dinner that night. You make your sassy comments about a Bug that's brought up and ask "AWE, What are you gonna do with it, poor thing!?" What do you think we're gonna do with it? Give it a nickname and keep it as a house pet? Yeah, we only grab Bugs to play with for our pure enjoyment and when we are done we toss em back- NOT!! Next time you can take a picture of me eating said Bug and put that in your scrap book! So keep your comments to yourself or Ill shove said bug in your bed when you're sleeping on the way back to port and we will all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!

Sleep tight-don't let the bed Bugs bite!!! LOL

:rofl3: :rofl3: I don't care who you are.....that there is funny.

Thanks Mike- just going by experience!! More to come I'm sure :)

I just wandered in here to ask where dorks like myself are supposed to hang out? We need a "home" too.

drbill:
I just wandered in here to ask where dorks like myself are supposed to hang out? We need a "home" too.

Just let me know where the meeting place is Bill, I fit into the dork class as well. (I own an al80 and a bowie kinfe, and use a wetsuit!)

Dave

I am pretty sure that we all qualify as dorks after this 22 page thread... and really, if you sat and read through all 22 pages of this like i did you should look at yourself and think "Hi, my name is ____ _____ and I'm a dork."

OK OK I'm a dork at least 10 times over by this thread.
Pig sticker, split fins, console computer, a measly 13 cf bright yellow pony (which I haven't used yet), snoring, bad breath in the morning, just got over an eBay / Craigslist scuba equipment addiction, have all of Paul Humann's books, paid $25 to join a scuba club in Australia and I live in New England (dive discounts), have a 'cute' SB signature, know what a nudi is and am aware that controlling my sac is a good thing and can be discussed with other dorks.

But if you insist on belonging to the MIB club and will never wear anything that isn't black then I will laugh at you and call you a dork with my other dork friends while understanding what causes you to do such things :)

On your mark, get set, GO! In the fast lane it’s Drive By Diver leaving all women, men, children, dive buddies and fish alike in the sand! Did you see anything you just missed? You’re in the water, you’re on the reef, and now you are motoring along like you have to go catch something, but you are not even a hunter. If you would stop long enough to check out the reef, calmly breathe and not make your buddy chase you down, you might actually be able to enjoy what diving has to offer. Part of diving is sharing memories of sights with your buddy after the dive, but all you have is “Man, I blew through my air”! Marathons are for land not under water. If you keep on running time trials :auto:, we are going to laugh at you cause you look like a dork!

If you have not changed your view preferences to 40 posts per page and still have the default 10 set, we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork! This thread is only 6 pages long.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom