http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just read this thread after seeing a get well message on another posters sig line. I was not aware there had been an incident. Get well soon Kimber. I have some more questions for you about deep diving. I appreciated your private responses to my queries and would like some more from some one who "gets it". Jim

NetDoc:
The staff and ownership of www.ScubaBoard.com heartily endorses this group of concerned individuals. Kimber has a ton of medical bills to deal with currently as well as not being able to provide an income for her wonderful family. We ask not that you give until it "hurts", but that you give until it feels good. God loves a cheerful giver! :D

NetDoc: Is it possible to donate direct @ ScubaBoard? It is so nice to see the SB community rally around TDG.

mdb:
NetDoc: Is it possible to donate direct @ ScubaBoard? It is so nice to see the SB community rally around TDG.
I just donated via PayPal, this morning. I was sure to note in the transaction that I was from Scubaboard and included my SB handle.

Just got on the board for the first time this week and was so saddened to hear of TDG's problem. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers TDG. It looks like you are fighting your way back. Keep fighting girl!!!

I really hope things turn out okay. I never know what to say in situations like this, but she's the first thing on my mind when I sign in...and that is pretty much all the time.

You keep those pink gloves up Boxer Girl and keep on fighting like we know you can ..

... Yanno, I just may sprinkle a little sand on your gear Oh, the horrors! ; )

DB

The Kimber I know won't let something as trival as a trip to the ICU slow her down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom