http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about you selling her but glad you are getting back on. Me I haven't been on a horse since I discovered motorcycles have shock absorbers. And fact is I haven't been on either in years. And oh my! Into a family with a couple hot blooded italian donkeys. BUt not to worry. Anybody messes with her now they gotta answer to a clydesdale named vinny. Glad to see you coming along so well. I'm not giving up on trying to talk you into Monterrey in July though!

What beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing those. So glad we could help - especially there in the beginning. It is so incredibly awe inspiring to see where you came from and where you are today. I know, as you say, you have a ways to go but still... You have been an inspiration of determination and will MissKimber. Kudos to you :yelclap:

Oh and those Italians :wink:

:happywave Kimber!!

im very sadden that you have had to let Rosie go but the love and care you have given her will allow her to settle in with her new family.

woohoooo on the riding therapy!!! that sounds F A B so have lots of fun!

cheers and hugs to you!

Happy Easter Kimber!

You've come such a long way , your progress is unbelievable to those that do not know you ... and not quite so unbelievable to those that do ;-) ...
I am glad that I do know you, and to have been able to see some of it first hand.

I hope you have a happy day with your kids and all ... Happy Easter my friend :jump:
DB

Thank you Don --- you personally have been a huge help as well. As I struggle through this day by day, you have always been there to call if I need a ride somewhere at the last minute to my riding lesson or just needed a person to talk to. Thank you and Happy Easter to you as well!

You truly are an inspiration to us all. And you continue to amaze us. It's so good to hear that you are doing so well.

Kimber had surgery to close her PFO on Tuesday, this posted from SB2 :

Puffer Fish:
Kimber is having her heart repaired tomorrow afternoon.... Here is wishing her a speedy recovery.
She will not be with a computer for a couple of days.

PFO Princess:
Well here I am laying in my hospital room with a man behind the curtain to my right sawing logs like a lumberjack and a little lady diagnolly to my lefr who I saw briefly as they wheeled me in here. They have a nurse that stays in here 24/7 to make sure that when they remove the femoral venous and arteriar lines that you don't bleed out.
After they remove them a constrictive band is place across the lower hips covering the site.
gotta get my lines pulled out - more later
Puffer Fish:
Just got this from Kimber:
tekdivegirl@hotmail.com" to me
show details 5:05 pm (13 minutes ago)
I'm home - they released me about 10:30 this am - I was flat on my back with legs totally straight from 3:30pm yesterday afternoon until 7:00am - my back hurt dddddooooooo bad - came home exhausted napped still exhausted - going back to sleep - can't see straight - post this if you like!
Kimber -
PINK --- It's the New Black!!!
http://www.thinkpinkscuba.com

snoopy_dance.gif
:jump:
She's home! ... tired/sore, but she's home!

PinkBoxingGloves.jpg
J
PinkShoes.jpg

Just amaizing ... heart surgery at 4:00pm, home at 11:00am , wow

:wave-smil

Great news!! Go Kimber!!!!!:yeahbaby:

Wow, that is amazing. Except it's Kimber so I guess I'm not that surprised...those pink gloves sure work well, eh?:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom