Whaleshark trip week of July 18-26?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No pliers needed. Just a hacksaw blade for the cast and a little twist and pull.

The wrist works fine.

I'm more partial to ibuprofin and hydrocodone myself when absolutely needed! :)
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Me too...those are just harder to come by in Mexico!

Whaleshark! whaleshark! whaleshark! (just a reminder of which thread this is!)

Gosh...I hope you all have a great trip!! Let us know how it goes...

Mary

Roll call
Sign in below!

David (1KWIK_69)
Derek
Shirley
Greg (diverg)

There, that's better! :D

David me and the wife can't make the whale shark trip with you guy's but would like to meet up in Coz with you and anyone else from the board! Will you be checking the site for get togethers while in Coz?

David me and the wife can't make the whale shark trip with you guy's but would like to meet up in Coz with you and anyone else from the board! Will you be checking the site for get togethers while in Coz?
Oki, David just got in to the hotel about an hour ago. He has a computer with him so just check on checking on the websiteto see if anything is going on. If you are already here in Cozumel I will be at Las Otates tonight around 7:30.

Well its official. I am going to do the whaleshark trip this Wednesday. kwik diver and his party will be joining me. If anyone is in Cozumel Playa del Carmen and wants to do this trip contact me ASAP!!

Oki, David just got in to the hotel about an hour ago. He has a computer with him so just check on checking on the websiteto see if anything is going on. If you are already here in Cozumel I will be at Las Otates tonight around 7:30.

We get in at 2:30 Tue, I'll check back each day to see where get togethers will be. Have fun on the shark trip wish we could do it with ya!

Wow, there you are that close, someone else taking care of details, a chance to swim with a gentle shark as long as a bus, and you're not going. :shocked2:

Please do excuse me for butting in, but I hope you reconsider, maybe after 2 minutes of this...

[vimeo]3783470[/vimeo]

BTW, I thot the conditions of shooting still pics poor, and you're not supposed to use flashes, but video works ok even on a digital cam. I shot these with a Sealife DC500. :cool:

Wow, there you are that close, someone else taking care of details, a chance to swim with a gentle shark as long as a bus, and you're not going. :shocked2:

Please do excuse me for butting in, but I hope you reconsider, maybe after 2 minutes of this...

[vimeo]3783470[/vimeo]​

BTW, I thot the conditions of shooting still pics poor, and you're not supposed to use flashes, but video works ok even on a digital cam. I shot these with a Sealife DC500. :cool:
great video don. There is no surface voices but I sure can hear you panting under water.lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom