What a quiet bunch of people!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I can't beleive it. No one has has posted a thing in this forum in a couple of days. You all must be diving or something.

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
I can't beleive it. No one has has posted a thing in this forum in a couple of days. You all must be diving or something.

Speaking of diving.......any plans for a group trip to Gilboa????

wrecNcaver once bubbled...

Speaking of diving.......any plans for a group trip to Gilboa????

from me right now. I am off to Wreckmania in June and then DIRF the next week and then to Charleston, SC for a non-diving vacation the week after that so after that is over I will start looking to get to Gilboa one weekend.

Chad

I was hoping to dive next weekend, anyone have any plans or do you want to make any?

Rachel

But this time next month I'll be finishing up celebrating our 25th aniversary. One month from today I'll still be in Papeete Tahiti, doing our last couple of dives before we SI for a couple of days and then jet back to KY.

All are invited to join us there!

KYDan

i would like to go to gilboa this sunday if anyones going to be there..need to get used to this drysuit and how much weight il need to get down..

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

and then to Charleston, SC for a non-diving vacation the week after that

Chad
Theres such a thing as a Non Diving vacation!??!!!???

:)
Mark

k4sdi once bubbled...

Theres such a thing as a Non Diving vacation!??!!!???

:)
Mark

I will be talking about diving and thinking about diving but I won't be actually diving....unless things change. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom