What are you selling on Ebay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbeach

Contributor
Reaction score
With all the talk of gear available on Ebay, who on the board currently has listings open or gear they plan on listing?

I know personally, I'd rather buy from one of you all than some scam artist hocking hot or refurbed gear, or someone who can't explain the usage history.

**Post em if ya got em.**

Not currently listed on eBay, but do plan on selling:

Tusa Duo-Air regulator (aka TUSA's integratd octo)

Aqualung LPO (low profile) Octo

If anyone is interested in the above, you're welcome to contact me via Private Message and we can talk.

And if I dig a bit deeper, there might be some other items....

I've splashed most of my Christmas bonus on some video kit so I intend to sell my Reefmaster RC, strobe and macro set as there just ain't room in my luggage for both.

Neil

Have a bunch of Mobby's drysuits right now.... Maybe an Aqualung LX octo if Texas Mike still has his LPO

I have nothing on E-bay, but I am going to sell a 80cf aluminum tank that I bought in '95. It just had it's hydro and vip last month. Also a 72cf steel with a j valve that also had it's hydro and Vip last month. Nothing wrong with just have to many for my personal use since I am buying some 108cf steel's.

Jeff Great lakes diver

I lost some good stuff to guys here on Scuba Board before I could get them to ebay... but I've got a MMII camera outfit that is going to make it on there soon!

I will be posting aN OMS 100# double bladder wing with an aluminum backplate , Dive Rite delux harness, and a single tank adapter in about a week. If anyone is interested please let me know. Or I am always willing to swap for things that I need like deco bottle, regs .....basicly any tech gear.

Scrappy

P.S. Here is a picture of the first real shark I have seen. This puppy was about a 10 -12 footer. If someone can help me identifie it I would appreciate it.

Nothing on ebay yet, but plan to sell my barely used Seaquest Black Diamond (Size S) with attached Air Source.

It's still pretty much a buyers market on ebay; things haven't recovered all the way from 9-11.
I lost my butt on a couple drysuits I had listed, but got the hint & went on a buying spree, cleaning up like a bandit.
I'm selling more than buying again, but still have to walk sideways through the shop. For a while there it was the living room too. :D
If the moderators would allow a little blatent advertising in the regular forum, it'd be nice...:mean:

There is the classifieds section at: http://aquatrader.com/ but it doesn't seem to get a whole lot of traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom