What Color Is Your Stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Black with hints of blue. I'm a fashion victim.

Go my eye on this, coz it's, well, blue ...

11E406A6-F342-4D93-A528-4E354E9DE472.jpeg

High Viz Red Wing for me (I am a little paranoid about lost at sea scenarios)… the gold mask is an unfortunate choice - the only mask on a discount sale (No I don’t wear gold rimmed spectacles also). Soon to be replaced by an all black Scubapro Solo mask, on my next vacay. White GoSport fins make it a medley of colors …
Need to print a rate card for other divers for white-balancing using my fins on my trips - $2 @10mtr, $3 @20mtr and $5 @30mtrs… :happywave:

SMS100 bc (black and red), Two AL80's (red and blue), Deep6 Eddys (0range), either: Dui CF200 (Green and black) or SlipIns dive skin (Kraken, Jelly Fish, Hawksbill, Whaleshark, ...) -- essentially anything but plain old black.

Bright purple drysuit and wing.

I too have blue accents including webbing. Buddies have told me they could identify me by my Hollis F1 fins with the yellow tips.

I've considered going orange, but the Eddy's aren't negative enough.

Basic black except for white Deep6 fins. But 30 years ago, I was a bit more colorful:

Attachments

• 78A9E44C-E3C9-458C-9DB0-BDE405A1B518.jpeg
    78A9E44C-E3C9-458C-9DB0-BDE405A1B518.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 36
I too have blue accents including webbing. Buddies have told me they could identify me by my Hollis F1 fins with the yellow tips.

I've considered going orange, but the Eddy's aren't negative enough.
Look for orange Zeagle recons

I strictly avoid yellow for anything except my octo to make it easier to locate in an emergency.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom